- seller - CIGADESIGN-EUROPE.COM operator
- buyer - a private or legal person who has entered into a business relationship with the seller
- product - products on CIGADESIGN-EUROPE.COM
- order - purchase agreement under which the goods are sold
The order is created on the basis of its confirmation during the process of ordering goods in the online store, or when ordering goods by phone or e-mail. By sending the order to the seller, the buyer confirms that he agrees with the business and purchase terms of the online wholesale CIGADESIGN-EUROPE.COM. The terms are an integral part of the completed order, ie the purchase contract.
3. Order cancellation
- The buyer has the right to cancel the order without giving a reason until the shipped goods from the warehouse ATRIA SK, P. Mudroňa 5, Žilina, by email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Shipping information will be sent to the buyer by email or notified by phone. The buyer is obliged to state the order number, name, e-mail and description of the ordered goods in the order cancellation notice. In the event of cancellation of the order referred to in point a) of this article, the seller does not charge the buyer any fees related to the cancellation of the order. In the event that the buyer has paid the seller the purchase price or part thereof until the cancellation of the order, the seller will return the already paid purchase price or part thereof within 14 days of cancellation of the order by transfer to the buyer's bank account.
- The seller reserves the right to cancel the order or part thereof if the buyer has provided false or misleading personal information in the order, or if the goods are no longer produced or delivered or their wholesale price has changed significantly. In such a case, it will immediately inform the buyer in order to agree on further action. In case of order cancellation, the seller does not charge the buyer any fees related to the cancellation of the order. If the buyer has already paid the purchase price or part of it to the seller before the cancellation of the order, the seller will return the already paid purchase price or part thereof within 3 working days from the cancellation of the order by transfer to the bank account of the buyer.
4. Withdrawal from the contract
- The buyer who does not buy the goods in the course of business activity has the law to withdraw from the purchase contract without giving a reason within 14 days of receipt of the goods (natural person only), regardless of whether the goods were unpacked from the original sealed packaging or tested, or whether it sends the goods without the original packaging. The following conditions apply to withdrawal from the contract within the statutory period:
- »The buyer will notify the seller of the intention to withdraw from the contract as soon as possible in writing by email to email@example.com, or by post at our address, together with the goods, a copy of the invoice and the account number for the refund
»The buyer sends the goods by registered mail and insured, but not cash on delivery. The consignor of the goods must be the same person as the buyer.
- In the event that the buyer withdraws from the contract and delivers the goods to the seller, the seller will return to the buyer the purchase price already paid, including costs incurred by the consumer to order the goods, within 14 days of delivery of the withdrawal and delivery of goods to the seller intended for the buyer. The sender must also be the same person as the buyer.
- In the event that the buyer does not fulfill the obligation specified in 4a) of these terms and conditions, withdrawal from the purchase contract is not valid and effective and the seller is not obliged to return the purchase price to the buyer and is entitled to reimbursement of costs associated with sending the goods back to the buyer.
Unless otherwise agreed between the seller and the consumer, the consumer may not withdraw from a contract relating to:
(a) the supply of a service, if the service began to be performed with the consumer's consent before the expiry of the withdrawal period under paragraphs 1 to 3,
b) the sale of goods or the provision of services, the price of which depends on the movement of prices on the financial market, which the seller cannot influence,
(c) the sale of goods made to the consumer's specific requirements or of goods intended specifically for one consumer, or of goods which, by reason of their nature, cannot be returned, or of goods which are perishable,
d) the sale of audio or video recordings or computer programs unpacked by the consumer,
e) sale of newspapers, magazines and periodicals.
5. Delivery of goods
- Delivery of the ordered goods will be realized as soon as possible, depending on the availability of goods in stock and the operational capabilities of the seller. The deadline for processing the order is usually within 1-3 working days of its confirmation. In case of a longer delivery time, the seller will immediately inform the buyer of this fact.
- Place of collection, resp. sending the goods is determined by the buyer when ordering the goods. Acceptance of the goods by the buyer is considered to be the processing of the order. Transport to the delivery address is provided by the seller. The consignment with the goods always contains a tax document (proof of purchase of goods) and instructions for use, or a warranty card.
- The buyer is obliged to take over the goods at the place specified in the order. The seller is obliged to inform the buyer about the delivery date either by email or telephone. If the buyer refuses to take over the goods from the courier, or it will be necessary to repeat the delivery more than 2 times due to the absence of the buyer at the place specified in the order, all costs incurred are borne by the buyer.
6. Shipping fees
- The buyer chooses the method of payment when ordering the goods by marking the selected option. Guaranteed delivery to the delivery address is 24 - 48 hours from the dispatch of the goods from the warehouse ATRIA SK, P. Mudroňa 5, Žilina. Delivery on working days (8-16 hours). Just before delivery, the courier can contact you by phone so that you can agree on a more accurate delivery time. You can pay for the goods by bank transfer in advance to our account or cash on delivery. The customer is obliged to check and take over the shipment only if the outer packaging is not damaged in any way. In case of damage to the packaging, you can take over the goods, but it is necessary to state reservations in the consignment note. Immediately after receiving the shipment, inspect the goods and check the completeness of the packaging, in case of damage to the goods or incomplete shipment, report this fact to our telephone numbers or email address. Complaints of mechanical damage to the product, or incomplete shipment after signing the consignment note, which will not be reported immediately, no later than 12 hours will not be taken into account due to the transport conditions of the carrier! You can also pick up the goods in person at our warehouse in Žilina, by prior telephone agreement.
- When ordering abroad, the seller calculates the postage individually, according to the weight of the shipment and the country to which the shipment is sent. For shipments abroad, payment must be made in advance, based on the pro forma invoice sent by the seller.
- The seller has the right to withdraw from the sale or transport at the wrong price, caused by the mistake of the programmer.
7. Warranty, complaints and service
- The warranty period is 24 months from the date of conclusion of the purchase contract, unless a different warranty period is specified for specific cases, and runs from the date of receipt of the goods and confirmation of the necessary documents related to the goods by an authorized person.
- The buyer is obliged to file a complaint with the seller immediately, immediately after finding the defect, otherwise the buyer loses the right to the seller to remove the defect free of charge.
- The buyer has the right to claim from the seller a warranty only on goods that show defects caused by the manufacturer, supplier or seller, it is covered by the warranty and was purchased from the seller.
- During the warranty period, the buyer has the right to free removal of the defect after presenting the goods, including accessories, documentation, instructions, an authorized representative of the seller together with proof of payment, or warranty card and a brief description of the defect.
- The right to warranty expires in the event of a defect caused by mechanical damage to the product caused by the buyer, improper handling of the product, failure to report obvious defects in taking over the goods, using the goods in conditions that do not correspond to its humidity, chemical and mechanical influences goods, damage to the goods by excessive loading, or use in violation of the conditions specified in the documentation, general principles, technical standards or safety regulations or other breach of warranty conditions. Errors caused by natural disasters and the expiration of the warranty period of the goods are also excluded from the warranty. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the item (or parts thereof) caused by use. Therefore, a shorter product life cannot be considered a defect and cannot be claimed.
- The claimed product must be sent back by post, or in the case of oversized goods by courier service, to our office address, unless otherwise specified by the seller. We will also take over the claimed product in person at the office, after prior telephone agreement - due to flexible working hours.
- The seller or a designated person shall issue to the buyer a confirmation of the claim for the goods in a suitable form chosen by the seller, e.g. in the form of e-mail or in writing. If it is not possible to deliver the confirmation immediately, it must be delivered without undue delay, but no later than together with the proof of the complaint.
- The seller is obliged to determine the method of handling the complaint within 3 days from the beginning of the complaint procedure (day of receipt of the complained goods), in justified cases, especially if a complex technical assessment of the condition of the goods is required no later than 30 days from the date of the complaint procedure. After determining the method of handling the complaint, the seller or the designated person will handle the complaint immediately, in justified cases, the complaint can be resolved later. However, the settlement of the complaint may not take longer than 30 days from the date of the complaint. After the expiration of the period for handling the complaint, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract or has the right to exchange the goods for new goods.
- The customer can claim the guarantee at the address ATRIA SK s.r.o., P. Mudroňa 5, Žilina
Buyer's rights when making a complaint:
- In the event of a remediable error, the buyer has the right to have it removed free of charge, in a timely manner and properly. The seller decides on the method of eliminating the error and is obliged to eliminate the error without undue delay. Instead of eliminating the error (correction), the buyer may request the exchange of the defective item for a faultless one, if the seller does not incur disproportionate costs due to the price of the goods or the severity of the error.
- In the event of an irreparable error, which prevents the proper use of the item for the purpose, the buyer has the right to either exchange the item or to withdraw from the contract (refund).
- If the thing has at least three different remediable errors at the same time, each of which prevents their proper use, the consumer has the right to exchange the goods or to a refund. He has the same right if the same defect as the one that was corrected at least twice occurs for the third time during the warranty period.
Complaints are considered settled - if the complaint procedure is terminated by handing over the repaired product, replacing the product, returning the purchase price of the product, paying a reasonable discount on the product price, a written request to take over the performance or its justified rejection.
Please follow the procedure below to file a complaint:
- Send an e-mail to our address firstname.lastname@example.org, where you will state your name and telephone contact where we can reach you, product name, catalog number, invoice number and description of the defect..
- Within 24 hours (on a working day) you will be sent information on the next steps together with the address for sending the claimed goods.
- Send the goods to the specified address together with a description of the defect, a copy of the invoice, or a confirmed warranty card. If the delivery address of the repaired product will differ from the address on the invoice, it is necessary to state the current address and telephone contact.
In your own interest, in order to expedite the complaint, please send the complained products to the address that will be sent to you by email.
Consent to the processing of personal data:
The relevant provisions of the Civil Code, the Electronic Commerce Act, the Act on State Control of the Internal Market in Consumer Protection Matters, the Consumer Protection Act 634/1992 Coll. Any disputes arising from non-compliance with these conditions are governed by the relevant provisions of the Commercial or Civil Code.
The buyer declares that he has read these terms and conditions before completing the order and that he fully agrees with them.
In case of any information, write to us via the contact form, or by phone to one of the numbers listed in the contacts.